TO LIFE'S REUNION (82)Then days appeared to end up slow
fatigue of metals, no after glow caused by mental anaemia reminiscences of the thrill
I endured before the burnt out will
I paid my heritage to life's reunion with extended efforts running dry despite combined collective thought in me
Tears, tears, tears,ironing tears mark traces on a trained face melt down new ideas...fatigue of metals, mental anemia no longer cooperative necessity a simple case of lost identity
I paid my heritage to life's reunion with extended efforts running dry despite combined collective thought in me.

MECANO

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Popular posts from this blog

Καψτε τα όλα πιτσιρικαδες ...κι εμας μαζί

Αυγοκεφαλοι

Ουδέν σχόλιον